Your privacy is a high priority for Summit (“we” or “our”). Our pledge to protect your privacy is reflected in our Privacy Notice. This notice outlines our principles for collecting, using and protecting information that we maintain about you.
Information about you that Summit collects
We collect information about you so that we can process the consulting services you request. We limit the amount of your information collected to what we feel is needed to maintain your account. We may collect your information from the following sources:
- From you. This may include information contained in our signed Engagement Agreement or provided to us verbally or by email. The information we collect includes, but is not limited to, your name, address and telephone number.
- From your relationship with us, such as the number of years you have been a client or the types of services you purchased.
Information about you that Summit shares
We do not share information about current or former clients with anyone, except as allowed by law. “Allowed by law” means that we may share your information, such as your name, address, and services elected, as follows:
- With affiliates and other third parties in order to administer your business.
- With a state Department of Insurance in order to examine our records or business practices.
- With state or federal law enforcement agency, as required by law or to report suspected fraud activities.
Summit does not sell your information to anyone
We do not sell your information to anyone for their own marketing purposes. For this reason, we are not required to obtain an “opt-in election,” an “opt-out election” or an authorization from you.
Summit policies and practices regarding security of your information
We limit access to your information to those employees and independent contractors who need it to administer your services. We use computer hardware and software tools to maintain physical and electronic safeguards. These safeguards comply with applicable federal and state regulations. We secure our websites and protect the information that may be shared over these sites. We restrict access to information about you to those employees and contractors who need the information to service your business.
For more information or if you have questions
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies or procedures, please call us at 612-308-6161