For Independent Marketing Organizations
Advertising COMPLIANCE Review
Advertising is a critical component of a successful insurance business. It's also inherently risky and creates the potential to inadvertently make misleading statements. Misleading statements have long been prohibited by insurance regulations, and continued enforcement actions from state and federal regulators emphasize the importance of ensuring your discussions with clients - as well as written statements made in advertising - are compliant.
Protect your firm and your producers. Summit will partner with you to ensure you have the right process in place to manage your advertising risks, for you and your producers. We can help you through a number of services, such as:
- Development of a strong advertising review process
- Development of policies and procedures
- Perform individual advertising reviews, pre- or post-use
- Provide advertising assessments
- Consult on key marketing and training initiatives
- And much more!
Contact us to learn more about our IMO incentive and discount programs too!
"Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing"
- Warren Buffett
Training your producers and staff on sales concepts is an integral part of your firm's business. But what about compliance training? As a business owner, it's critical to your firm's survival to ensure your producers and staff know what they need to do and how to protect your business. At Summit, we offer training on virtually any compliance topic in a variety of delivery methods, always including real-life, practical ways to minimize your compliance risks.
Common training topics include:
- Annuity suitability and "best interest"
- Advertising compliance
- Operational compliance
- Sales practice issues, such as replacements, cross border sales, sales to seniors, etc.
- Privacy and data security
- Rebates and inducements
- Using life insurance and annuity illustrations with clients
- Client file documentation and retention
- Licensing and registration considerations
- And many more!
Whatever your training needs, we have the expertise and experience to deliver it in plain english. Call us today to learn how we can partner to deliver the right training for your unique business!
Producers look to you for help in growing their practices, but you also have to manage your own organization. At Summit, we understand the need for a reasonable and balanced approach to managing risk. Here are a few of the things that Summit can do for you:
- Complete a risk assessment to identify areas of higher risk in your organization and implement practical solutions
- Conduct training for your employees or producers
- Offer services for your producers that can help with recruiting and retention
- Design and implement a system of oversight of your producers
- Provide compliance advice and guidance for you and your producers
Summit offers a wide range of services that can be tailored to meet your needs, as well as those of your producers. Contact us to learn more about how we can partner with you to help reduce your exposure to regulatory and criminal liability.
You provide a wide variety of services to your producers including operational or back office support. But are these functions being performed in a manner consistent with regulations and insurance carrier expectations? If not, you may be unintentionally creating risk for your organization. Summit can provide services including:
- A review of your operational processes and practical solutions to address any issues that are identified
- Sharing of compliance best practices to reduce risk and keep your carriers happy, without compromising service to your producers
- Development of written policies and procedures to help ensure things run smoothly as well as in a compliant manner
- Targeted employee training
- Determine if your processes are successfully keeping client and producer data from being stolen
Summit provides compliance solutions tailored to your needs, Contact us today to find out how we can help you keep your business running smoothly while reducing your overall risk.